Discover a selection of Bermondsey brewery taprooms a short walk away from London Bridge on this beer tasting tour that’s been running since 2017.
Our Bermondsey Beer Tasting Tour focuses on tasting different styles of beer on a walking tour of at least 3 local brewery taprooms. This expert lead guided tour where you will discover some great new beers. Your guide will take you through the history of the area and the beers you discover along the route. We taste rather than tour the equipment on this experience which is shorter than our more in depth Bermondsey Microbrewery Experience.
Duration: 2.5 hours (approx)
Group size: 12 max (approx)
Various days and times. Usually Saturdays at 1pm and 5pm
- Discover 3 Bermondsey brewery taprooms
- Taste a number of different beer styles
- Explore Bermondsey’s brewing history
Discover a selection of Bermondsey brewery taprooms a short walk away from London Bridge on this beer tasting tour that’s been running since 2017. We started this tour to help others discover beer styles from a range of different local microbreweries and hear about the history of the area along the way from your expert guide.
We are spoilt for choice now for taprooms in the area however it was only in 2009 when the area’s modern craft beer history began. You’ll hear about this on the tour along with the background to all the venues visited and their specialist products.
The venues visited can change depending on the day and time of your tour however here’s a selection of the places we may visit:
- Hiver Beers – The honey beer specialist is often a great start to our tour, with it’s unique products that get a little help from the bees.
- Anspach & Hobday – famous for their award winning ‘The Porter’ beer – this is a great stop on the tour.
- Brew by Numbers – started by Tom and Dave after they met travelling and bonded over a love of beer.
- Bianca Road Brewery – American inspired beer styles after the founder cycled across the states enjoying stops in brewery taprooms.
- Moor Vaults – Bristol based brewery that has opened a specialist barrel ageing project in the capital. Enjoy some stronger, darker beers here to finish the day.
✔ Guided tour
✔ Beer tastings
Billy Franks Jerky and Craft Beer & Snack Shack, 104 Druid St, London SE1 2HQ
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- All venues on the tour have step-free access
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.