Discover the best East London craft beer venues and brewery taprooms on this 2.5 hour walking tour. Enjoy tastings of craft beer at each stop along the way with your expert guide to lead you around the area of East London.
Duration: 2.5 hours (approx)
Group size: 14 max (approx)
Friday & Saturdays at 5.30pm. Check availability to see starting times and available dates.
- Discover 4 East London craft beer venues
- Talk and tasting at Old Street Brewery to finish
- Expert led by Beer Sommelier, Paul Davies from Alehunters
London has a fantastic craft beer scene with over 130 breweries based in the city. Our Bethnal Green beer tour will include the best breweries and tap rooms of the city’s other ‘beer mile’.
Groups of up to 14 will be personally be guided by Paul Davies of Alehunters to 4 tap rooms enabling the inquisitive traveller to easily engage with my city’s craft beer scene.
This tour can often carry on to other venues at guests’ requests.
✔ Guided tour
✔ Expert Guide
Old Street Brewery and Taproom, Arch 11, Gales Gardens, London, E2 0EJ
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Under 18’s
Know before you go
- All venues on the tour have step-free access
- At least one tasting at each stop and this will depend on the day, beers available and venues visited.